Are you a good leader? How do you know? Is your answer based on gut feel, feedback from colleagues or objective evidence? How do you compare to the best leaders?
The RK360 is a unique, brand new, Leadership 360 assessment that answers those questions by providing detailed, specific behavioural evidence based on feedback from colleagues. It compares this feedback with your own views and supplies useful advice and best-practice guidance to help you become the best leader you can.
How is the RK360 different from other 360 leadership assessments?
There are many different 360 leadership assessments available, but they are hampered by various limitations, such as lack of flexibility to bespoke, benchmark comparisons and poor reports. The RK360 overcomes all of these with a unique set of benefits that address the common problem of complex, difficult to digest feedback reports that drive the need for an expensive personal feedback and coaching session, or result in no tangible behaviour change.
The RK360 Leadership assessment does this by providing:
- Feedback in easy to grasp cartoons that illustrate the different levels of each behaviour, accompanied by meaningful textual descriptions and summary diagrams. This enables the report to be used ‘stand-alone’, not necessarily requiring expert feedback and for it to still be be comprehensible months later.
- Quick and easy customisation to match your exact needs, such as reflecting the style, language and branding of your organisation and adding in additional questions beyond the behaviours being assessed, such as personal objective-related questions.
- The most robust, researched and proven leadership behavioural framework available, that clearly identifies what great leadership behaviour looks like and how you compare against it. This is the Schroder Framework, developed by Professor Harry Schroder.
- An automated user-friendly way of involving others in the process, that maximises input from colleagues.
- Options between full and an abbreviated feedback reports, in both cases providing an easy to understand report detailing the individual’s leadership profile, trends and themes for the different responder groups chosen.
- Optional verbatim explanations and examples for each question, practical development and coaching suggestions which are easy to understand and implement.
- A seamless IT process and unbelievable customer support and the ability to easily cope with organisations of any size and industry sector and leaders at any level.
- Great return on investment.
If you want to be a great leader, of help your organisation develop great leaders, the RK360 Leadership assessment offers effective, actionable feedback that helps leaders rapidly move from good to great.
We are also interested in hearing from consultants and organisations who help their own clients with Leadership Development who may be interested in exploring using the RK360 Leadership assessment.
To get a free sample report and for all other enquiries please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)7769 560311